Saturday, March 23, 2013

Speaking of Feeling Motivated (or not)...

So, I write a (not too preachy I hope) post about productivity and then drop off the face of the earth for two weeks. Yes folks, that's how I roll. 

I've been recovering from hand surgery this week, which has made it hard to type, take pictures, hug my kid, brush my teeth, eat anything that requires utensils, put on clothes with buttons/hooks/snaps, and has also made me relatively lazy, as I can either choose to be in pain or to be loopy on pain meds that make me sick to my stomach. Neither choice seems very pleasant to be honest, so I've been spending a lot of time sleeping. 

I did, however, do my first post-surgery portrait session today! So while I'm a bit too out of it to write a real blog post in which I share wisdom and wit aplenty, I'll leave you with some pictures of a super cute family I had the pleasure of photographing today! 











No comments:

Post a Comment