Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365: 6 out of 365

We started the day early, dropping Ben off at Gram's for the day, so that Rob and I could laze about the movie theatre watching Sherlock Holmes and Avatar, all in one go. This picture was taken immediately before we left. You can see Ben holding Rob's hand closely as they said goodbye.



Late in the evening we met with Rachel and Fred at Bill's Donuts in Centerville. We exchanged belated Christmas gifts with Fred, who gave us this painting that he made for Ben. It is fantastic, and I can't wait to hang it in Ben's new room when we move into a house.



We get home late and Ben is wide awake, much later than he should be, so he and Rob watch music videos to wind down. Then my sleepy husband takes my now sleepy baby, and they travel off to bed. I am still awake, editing pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment